kids love it unique must see
Have you ever wondered what it must feel like to be Messi, looking up into the cheering stands of the Camp Nou after scoring a wonder goal?
- Book your tickets online to avoid long queues at the stadium.
- Select your the time slot that best suits your vacation schedule.
- Tickets include a visit to the FC Barcelona Museum, where you’ll get to know FC Barcelona’s history.
Tickets & Prices
There are four ticket types for the Camp Nou Experience: Standard adult tickets, tickets for seniors/pensioners, students, and children. Children under the age of 6 enter for free – but you must book their place.
|Choose your ticket:||Barça Museum||Transport||Tour guide||Price|
|Camp Nou Tour||yes||no||no||€26.00|
|Camp Nou Guided Tour||yes||no||yes||€53.00|
|Camp Nou Tour + Hop on Hop off Bus||yes||yes||no||€52.00|
The Camp Nou Experience is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Barcelona. The FC Barcelona Museum, which is included in the tour, is Barcelona’s most popular museum, receiving close to 2 million visitors a year – that’s why it’s important to book ahead to guarantee your visiting times and to avoid the long lines at the Stadium.
You also have the opportunity to benefit from a special combo discount if you get your Camp Nou Tour tickets together with the Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus pass. The Hop on Hop off is the best way to get around the city and view all its most important monuments.
What to see and do
Befitting a club of the stature of FC Barcelona, there is much to see and do on your visit to Camp Nou. With your ticket you’ll get to visit…
The Mighty Playing Field
Look out over the 105m by 68m pitch and gaze up at the 48m high stands and you’ll get to feel what it’s like to be a player for FC Barcelona on match-day. You can also visit the benches, where coaches and the team sit and strategize during the game.
The Commentators’ Boxes
Perched up in the rafters, the commentators’ boxes offer the best view of the entire stadium and the playing field. Many famous TV and radio personalities have spent hours on hours here, helping fans at home feel the hype and the ambience of the game from afar.
The Visitors’ Dressing Room
Unfortunately, the home dressing room is off limits to visitors, but you will get to see the visitors dressing room. All of the world’s most famous teams have come been through here: Real Madrid, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Milan, and dozens of others.
The FC Barcelona Museum
Over the years, Barcelona has collected hundreds of trophies from many different competitions. They’re all on display here, as well as many mementos from the club’s past. If you want to get to know FC Barcelona’s history a little better this is the place to do so.
Did you know: (four interesting facts!)
- Did you know that it’s the largest stadium in Europe? The Camp Nou has a capacity of just over 99,000 spectators and the current expansion plan, to be completed in 2021, will increase that to 105,000.
- The first player to score a goal at the Camp Nou was Eulogio Martinez, a popular Paraguayan striker for Barcelona during the 50’s and 60’s.
- The stadium was built to accommodate the massive crowds attracted by the popularity of Laszlo Kubala, Barcelona’s first true star player. The old stadium of Les Corts was too small to fit all the fans that wanted to see the Hungarian play.
- Barcelona won its one-thousandth game in the Camp Nou in November of 2014, a 5-1 victory over Sevilla including a hat trick by Leo Messi
Map & Address (Location)
- Camp Nou Experience (Stadium Tour)
- Address: Travessera de les Corts, 73, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- GPS coördinates:
41°22' 51" N 2°7' 22" E