The Hop On Hop Off Bus is the most convenient way to see Barcelona´s highlights in a short period of time. Each year over 2 million visitors use the city’s official sightseeing bus to explore the best of Barcelona.
- 3 routes, 44 stops, 1 ticket Explore Barcelona from north to south and from east to west with a single ticket
- Hop On / Hop Off when and where you want Buses run every few minutes and stop at all main sights
- Free personal audioguide in 10 languages Learn more about Barcelona’s touristic highlights with the free audio guides
- Free coupon guide with discounts worth over €180 Discount coupons for museums, attractions, shows and establishments.
- Free WiFi on board Share your pictures instantly with friends and family.
The open-top tourist bus runs on 3 different, circular routes:
- Blue Line The most popular line starts at Plaça Cataluña, passing through the famous Passeo de Gracia where Gaudi´s buildings La Pedrera and Casa Milà can be found. Other important stops include the Sagrada Família, Park Güell and Camp Nou stadium.
- Red Line Barcelona Bus’ longest route also starts at Plaça Cataluña and passes through the Passeo de Gracia which is convenient for changing bus lines. After Gaudi´s highlights the bus turns left, visiting the Montjuïc hill before driving back to to the city centre.
- Green Line This short line runs along Barcelona´s city beaches, from Port Olympíc to the Forum.
Click here to view or download a map with all routes of the Barcelona Bus (large PDF file).
Schedule and Tours
The Hop On Hop Off Bus passes every 5-25 minutes, depending on the time of the year. The first bus arrives approximately at 9am and the last one departs around 8pm (7pm in winter). Exact timetables can be found at the bus stops.
The blue and red line run everyday of the year, except on December 25th and January 1st. The Green Line is only available in high season, from April to November.
Prices and Tickets
Tickets are available from €27 for a single day and €35 for two consecutive days (tip: the price per day is significantly lower is you buy the 2-day ticket). Children between 4 and 12 years only pay €16 and €20 respectively. Children under 4 years do not need a ticket. Have a look at the booking module on the left to see if there are any special discounts available.